High Court Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment Notice
High Court of Punjab & Haryana is inviting Online Applications for filling up 500 Clerk Vacancies in the various Session Divisions (Subordinate Courts) in the State of Haryana, as per detail given below under Employment Notice No.03/CRA/HR/2012 dated 05.01.2012. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and proceed for online application.
Important Dates To Remember:
Starting date for Online Application: 5th January 2012
Last date for Registration Step 1: 25th January 2012, 10.00AM
Last date for Registration Step 2:25th January 2012 11.59 PM
Last date for Editing Application: 25th January 2012
Last date for Receipt of Application Fee: 25th January 2012
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He should have passed matriculation with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Mode of Examination: Written Examination will be held in two stages. First Test will be held on General Knowledge. It Consists of 100 Objective Type Questions each carrying 1/2 on making a right choice and 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer. This section will be for 60Minutes. The examiners will check your OMR sheets and evaluate the marks. Candidates who have secured 33% of marks in General Knowledge will only be permitted to write Second Stage of written examination, i.e,. English Composition. However, no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he obtains 40% marks in the aggregate and at least 33% marks in each of the tests i.e. General Knowledge and English Composition. Candidates who have cleared the above two stages will have to attend the Computer Proficiency Test. The candidates who qualify the written test as well as computer proficiency test will be called for viva voce and checking of original testimonials.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to visit Official High Court Recruitment Website and click on the online application link.
- A form will be appeared before you on clicking Online Application Form. Fill it and obtain a unique Registration ID and Password along with Cash Payment Receipt.
- Take a print out of Cash Payment Receipt, visit SBI to deposit application fee. On receipt payment unique Transaction No./ Journal No. will be generated. from the Bank
- Again visit the High Court Official website for Registration Step-2 by entering Registration Id and password. Candidate should enter bank transaction details and upload scanned photograph & signature at space provided.
- Take print out of filled online application and retain with you for further use.
- General Category: Rs.500/-
- SC/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana: Rs.125/-
- Reserved categories of the other States: Rs.500/-
Click Here To Download Chandigarh High Court Clerk Recruitment 2012
All The Best!!!
Incoming search terms:
- 03/cra/hr/2012 written and cpt result
- filled form of high court