APPSC Recruitment 2012 of Lecturers in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC is inviting applications from engineering graduates and non engineering graduates for the Recruitment of Lecturers in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges among various engineering disciplines and other specializations in Science Graduation under Notification No. 20/2011. Further into details of APPSC Recruitment of Polytechnic College Lectures.
Important Dates To Remember:
Starting Date for Online Application: 4th January 2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 1st February 2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 3rd February 2012
Total No. of Vacancies: 132
Available No. of Vacancies Discipline Wise:
- Civil Engineering: 11
- Mechanical Engineering: 03
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 16
- Computer Engineering: 19
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 09
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: 05
- Automobile Engineering: 05
- Metallurgical Engineering: 03
- Mining Engineering: 01
- Bio-Medical Engineering: 04
- Geology: 01
- Pharmacy: 09
- English: 24
- Mathematics: 10
- Physics: 08
- Chemistry: 04
Eligibility And Educational Qualifications:
- Engineering Discipline: Must possess a First Class Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate Branch of Engineering/Technology as recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Non-Engineering Discipline: A First Class Master’s Degree in specialization for which you are applying from an University in India recognized by UGC or AICTE
How To Apply: Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
Mode of Payment:
- The Candidate has to logon to the APPSC Official WEBSITE and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers /State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application. The applicanthas to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-Line. Even after making payment of fee, candidate fails to submit the bio-data particulars, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice.
- If any candidate fails to enter “Community” for any reason, they will be treated as an OC without giving any notice.
Click Here To Download Advertisement of APPSC Recruitment of Lecturers in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges
Click Here To Download Challan
Click Here To Apply Online for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment
All The Best!!!
Incoming search terms:
- ap polytechnic lecture 2009 mechanical previous question paper with solutions n
- appsc polytechnic 2011 question paper ece
- mtech cse is eligible for polytechnic lecturer
- polytechnic lecturers paper2 syllabus for ece in ap
- vacency for goverment polytechniq B Pharma lecturer